Our Landscape Maintenance team is expanding. Could you be our next team member?
We pay above award wages and supply a work vehicle and a phone.
These are great roles for motivated people capable of working by themselves or leading a team.
If you are interested in joining our company to deliver high-quality post-construction services to our commercial clientele, please read more about the role:
We are an established landscaping business with 40 years of experience in our field. Due to our current growth strategy, we are currently seeking a hard-working individual to join our team. We undertake large to small commercial work over the Sydney Metro area. Our office is based in the north of Sydney.
Click on the below to see our latest projects:
The position is for a Landscape Maintenance person. We are looking for a person who is neat and tidy, has an eye for detail, good work ethic, able to manage their time efficiently and is physically fit.
Great opportunity to join our professional landscaping maintenance team.
The role is a hands-on position that requires the applicant to be able to manage individual sites to ensure that newly completed landscape projects achieve the intended potential.
We require you to have:
- A sound horticultural knowledge (Hort cert III or equivalent)
- Good written and verbal skills.
- At least (3) years of experience in Landscape Maintenance (references required)
- Current Drivers licence (Manual)
- Green/white Card.
- A basic ability in the use of computers and mobile technologies (training can be provided).
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Establishment and maintenance of completed landscape works.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Preparing and following work schedules.
- Supervision and direction of staff.
- Compliance with OHS and Environmental requirements.
- Maintaining log books and records of work activities.
- Maintenance of onsite irrigation systems.
- Basic maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Accountability for Company assets used to perform duties.
As well as the key responsibilities mentioned above, the position requires the applicant to be able to diagnose and respond to onsite issues as they arise as well as implementing procedures that will pro-actively address potential problems before they arise.
As the successful applicant, we will invest resources to bring you up to par in any areas where you may be currently underskilled. In addition, future training will be encouraged to expand your skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you have any questions, please contact our office on (02) 9875 5120.